Thursday, January 27, 2005

Palsy-Fingered Fucks!

Some bastard at work decided to put the Kaibosh on anyone using the internet while on work time.

What does it matter if someone fools around bit online, especially if they get all their work done? Well, apparently it matters to someone...

I checked my email when I got in today (the one thing we are really NOT supposed to do) and then decided to delete the history, cookies, etc, blah, blah, blah. SOMEHOW, they managed to disable the "clear history" button. You can't delete the websites you've visited, even if you try.

Well, what the hell am I supposed to do now?

Of course, this turn of events threw me for an absolute loop. Do they really expect me to WORK all day? I just sat and stared at the computer, but it was just a shell of it's former self. Empty and dead inside. Worthless.

What good is a computer if you can't read someone's blog, or go shopping, or post messages in various and sundry forums? No good I tell you. No good at all.

I tried to rebel. I went and sat on the floor of a co-worker's cubicle. I carted around my former supervisor on a bright red dolly as she held on and shrieked about being dropped. I read the Good Housekeeping magazine that's been growing mold in a corner of my cubicle. But none of it filled my soul with joy. None of it.

I going to seriously have to consider getting a new job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home