Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

I got up early this morning to do one more prenancy test. I had this picture in my head of telling my relatives the good news as a final Christmas present.

The first pink line showed up about 10.2 seconds after immersion. I peered over the stick and waiting for any signs of a second line. No second line... Still no second line... In fact, the only thing that happened is that the first line started making noise.

It got louder and louder, until it stood up on the stick and screamed at me. It was yelling so loud I couldn't really make out the words, but I think it was either

LOOSER

or

TRICKED YOU

or

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Monkey just grinned and said

Well, at least I know I'm getting sex next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home